Register Now for the SVN Annual Conference
"Familias en Transicion, The Changing Landscape of Families"The 2014 SVN Annual Conference will focus on how changes in family composition and structure have impacted our work in supervised visitation. Workshops and plenary sessions will focus on how to best serve the unique needs of these families and offer innovative approaches to enhancing our services for all participants. Get the early Bird Rate for the 2014 Annual Conference in Albuquerque HERE
SVN, Supervised Visitation Network, is an international membership organization of professionals who provide supervised visitation and access services to families.
SVN was Founded in 1991 to provide opportunities for networking, sharing of information, and training for agencies and individuals who are interested in assuring that children can have safe, conflict-free access to parents with whom they do not reside.
Providing resources for members and families in need of supervised visitation services.For more info about joining SVN Click Here
Some of our organizational goals include:
- To provide professional forums for networking and sharing of information about supervised child access services.
- To develop and disseminate standards for practice of supervised visitation and exchange services.
- To maintain a directory of supervised visitation and exchange providers.
- To collect and make available research relevant to safe child access services.
- To gather and disseminate training and program materials for child access providers.
- To provide public education regarding the role and importance of supervised child access programs in the continuum of services for families.
- To assist parents in locating and utilizing appropriate services.